Our NQT training is delivered in association with Huntington Research School. We make use of their experience and expertise to ensure that the professional learning we deliver jointly is based on the best research evidence.
What we offer
- Established experience in delivering NQT support and accreditation.
- Full Appropriate Body service for each NQT including:
- An NQT induction package.
- Training for your school's NQT tutors and mentors in association with Huntingdon Research School.
- Hallam TSA is on hand to answer your questions at any stage of the process.
What's Included for the School
- NQT registration and accreditation administration.
- A handbook to help track NQT progress throughout induction.
- Quality Assurance of statutory assessment forms.
- Visits to quality assure processes and allow good practice to be shared.
- An experienced NQT induction team, offering support and guidance by phone or email 5 days a week.
- Support and guidance should the Cause for Concern process be required.
What's Included for the NQT's and Mentors
- CPD sessions to develop evidence based practice, with NQT and mentor working together.
- Welcome event where NQTs can meet our team and other NQTs. The event will include:
- How to complete assessment forms.
- Effective monitoring of NQT performance.
- The appropriate range of interventions to support NQTs improving areas of their practice.
- Guidance on how to track and log their own progress.
- A named contact who they can talk confidentially to about their induction programme.
- NQT's will receive Teacher Membership of the Chartered College for one year.
The Cost is £330 per NQT per academic year - just £110 per term per NQT.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 230 2356 to find out more.
You can download our flyer here